Banner image: The Ranch at Rock Creek
No passport, no problem! You can still enjoy the luxuries of all-inclusive resorts within the United States.
All-inclusive resorts are great options for families, couples and seniors looking for a stress-free vacation. Unlimited food, beverages and activities, oh my!
No matter what getaway you are craving, we promise one of our 8 favorite all-inclusive resorts in the U.S. will meet your needs.
Kachemak Bay Wilderness Lodge: Homer, Alaska
Did you know you can enjoy an all-inclusive resort and not be on a beach? If you are looking to tuck away in the remote wilderness, Kachemak Bay Wilderness Lodge is the perfect getaway.
Yes, the Alaskan wilderness can seem a bit primitive for some, but trust us, the accommodations and scenery are world-class. The food and lodging are incredible, but the star of the show here is the hands-on guided experiences and wildlife viewing opportunities.
Kachemak Bay Wilderness Lodge has ten guides or naturalist for every twelve guests, which means you are basically getting one on one attention from these experts during your stay.
The most important question about an all-inclusive resort is ‘What does that include?’
- Sea Kayaking
- Berry Picking
- Nature & Interpretive Walks
- Tide Pooling
- Charter Fishing
- Finnish Sauna
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Transportation from Homer to the Lodge
- Daily gourmet meals
- Daily guided services
- Private cabin accommodations
Packages at the Kachemak Bay Wilderness Lodge range from $3,000 for 2 nights to $5,300 for 5 nights per person. Children 12 and under range from $2,000 to $3,500.
Lake Austin Spa Resort: Austin, Texas
Lake Austin Spa Resort is only 20 miles outside of Austin’s city center but offers an intimate getaway with only 40 rooms.
Located on 19 acres of lakeside property, the resort provides a high-end spa and pamper vibe while simultaneously giving you the homey feeling of being at a family member’s lakehouse.
Lake Austin Spa Resort provides a variety of different all-inclusive packages depending on your interests.
- 20 daily fitness activities and discovery programs
- Sculling boats
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Daily gourmet meals & snacks
- Poolside Cabanas
- Resort water bottle and sandals
- LakeHouse spa facilities
- Steam room and sauna
- Relaxation areas
Packages at Lake Austin Spa Resort range from $440 to $575 per person.
If you live in Texas, you better take advantage of this opportunity! There are special rates for Texas residents. And for everyone else, it’s okay to treat yourself to some self-care.
Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa: Tucson, Arizona
This tranquil resort and spa is for adults only and the perfect escape for a health and wellness adventure.
The Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa has over 120 guided activities for outdoor and health-conscious enthusiasts. Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life with the zen energy from the desert and fully embrace the opportunity to relax and reset your mind.
While the focus at this resort is for people interested in health and wellness while also relaxing, there are multiple packages to choose from during your stay.
- Wellness counseling
- Outdoor floating meditation
- Mountain biking
- Horseback riding
- Cooking classes
- Yoga, pilates and exercise physiology
- Transportation from Tucson International Airport
- Unlimited healthy first-class meals
- Daily hors d’oeuvres at the Coyote Moon bar and lounge
- Unlimited fresh smoothies and healthy non-alcoholic beverages
Packages at Miraval Arizona Resort start at $649 per person per night.
Vista Verde Ranch: Clark, Colorado
Vista Verde Ranch is a one-of-a-kind escape nestled in colorful Colorado.
Unlike Miraval, this is a kid-friendly all-inclusive resort, but they also offer adult-only experiences as well if that’s more your style. The kid-friendly capacity is 52, and adult-only is 32, making it the perfect place to host that family reunion or holiday vacation in the mountains.
Not only is the guest list limited, but the staff to guest ratio is 1:1, making it extremely hands-on for all visitors. Accommodations are in true Colorado form with luxurious log cabins, each with their own hot tubs. This ranch has so much history; one of the cabins was built in 1936.
While the Vista Verde is mostly open year-round except for April, May and November, rates differ depending on the time of the year.
Summer & Autumn Activities Included:
- Clinics and lessons with professional horse trainers and wranglers
- Guided hikes
- Fly fishing
- Rock climbing
Winter & Spring Activities Included:
- Guided backcountry ski and snowshoe tours
- Use of our 20 k.m. of groomed track for skate and classic skiing
- Backcountry skiing and skate
- Classic skiing, and snowshoeing
- Tubing, with snowmobiles to get you back up (it’s not just for kids!)
- Horseback rides in the snow
- Sleigh rides
- Fat biking on Salsa and Fatback bikes
- 3 made-to-order “cowboy cuisine” meals per day
- Unlimited wine, beer and sodas
- Weekly cooking classes and wine tastings
- Kids, tween, and teens programs (Kids 6-10, Tweens 11-13, Teens 14-17) Note: there’s an age minimum of 6 years.
- Transportation to and from Steamboat Springs
- Evening entertainment (barn dance, musical entertainers, et al.)
Packages at Vista Verde Ranch vary depending on the time of year. Prices range from $1,775 to $5,375 per person based on accommodations and all stays are one week long.
Canyon Ranch Lenox: Lenox, Massachusetts
Looking to vacation but also move your body? This Berkshire resort in Lenox, Massachusetts offers the elements of nature that encourage you to re-energize your body and takes you back in time with a 19th-century mansion on the property.
The Canyon Ranch Lenox focuses on wellness and renewing yourself through fitness and healthy living. All guests must be 14 years and older so you can relax in peace without children running around.
- $160/day towards massages, body treatments, nutritionists, spiritual guides and more
- Access to over 35 fitness classes per day
- Wellness Presentations
- Access to spa and fitness facilities
- 3-gourmet meals per day
- Unlimited snacks and refreshments
- Access to medical specialists at the Center for Health and Healing
- Transportation to and from the airport
Packages at Canyon Ranch Lenox start at $700 per person per night. Offers and packages vary depending on your needs making your stay completely customizable to enhance your personal wellbeing.
By booking early with Canyon Ranch, you can take advantage of some pretty great discounts. Discounts for early bird booking include increasing your daily resort credit to $250, up to 20% off your stay and even a complimentary gift.
The Ranch at Rock Creek: Philipsburg, Montana
The Ranch at Rock Creek is another all-inclusive resort for our outdoor fanatics and includes alcohol!
The activities offered will reach every guest’s needs, from yoga to flyfishing to geocaching and wildlife viewing. No one will be bored! There’s also a bowling alley, a spa and 3-D archery and more for endless memorable moments and adventures.
The Ranch at Rock Creek also provides farm-to-table meals and 6,600 acres for you to enjoy a giant playground and release your inner child.
- Fly Fishing
- Shooting Sports
- Art in Nature
- Ropes Course
- Stagecoach Rides
- 3 Farm-to-table ranch cuisine meals per day
- Unlimited beer, wine and spirits
- Stocked mini-fridge and snacks in the room
- Tasting menus and wine pairings
- Access to the fitness center, pool and hot tub
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Round-trip transportation to and from Missoula, Butte and Anaconda airports (7 passengers per vehicle)
- On-Ranch shuttle transportation
Packages at the Ranch at Rock Creek start at $1,800 per night and a 3 night minimum stay.
Sirata Beach Resort: St Pete Beach, FL
Most people associate a beach with an all-inclusive resort, so we had to include at least one And the all-inclusive package at Sirata Beach Resort includes alcohol. This is the resort for people looking to drink colorful cocktails and lounge on the beach.
The resort has 382 rooms and walkout access to white-sand beaches and beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. Sirata has two bars, two beach bars AND two poolside bars so you will never have to wait in line for your cocktails.
Sirata Beach Resort is one of the few resorts on this list that is pet-friendly. Be aware you can only have two pets max most join you, so choose wisely if you are a family full of furry friends. The weight limit is 50 pounds so that might make your decision on which pet to bring a little easier.
Guests of all ages can find something fun to do at this resort with all of the daily activities they provide from seashell hunts to water balloon toss to kan jam to options for fun are endless!
- Access to private white sand beaches
- Beachfront swimming pools
- Beach volleyball
- Beach chess
- Arcade & game room
- Ping pong
- 2 Bars/lounges
- 2 Poolside bars
- 2 Beach bars
- 3 Full-service restaurants
- Concierge for booking local tours, attractions or tickets
- 24-Hour multilingual staff
Packages at Sirata Beach Resort start at $149 per night per person. Amenities like WIFI, cabanas, babysitting and equipment rental is available for a surcharge.
Golden Door: San Marcos, California
The all-inclusive Golden Door has had guests like Susan Sarandon and Liev Schreiber stay there as well as been featured in Vogue, Travel and Leisure and Self magazines. This world-class facility also donates 100% of its net profits to organizations that help change children’s lives. Some of the charities they support are Palomar Health Foundation, The New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, The San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Center, Rady Children’s Hospital and more.
In addition to their philanthropic nature, Golden Door is the perfect getaway for guests looking to elevate their health and wellness within the most relaxing setting we have seen on this list.
This 40 room oasis offers a 4-to-1 staff ratio, and their ultimate wellness and reset program is designed for a 7-day visit. This gives you the chance to fully relax, reset during your stay and leave the Golden Door a changed person who has transformed their mind, body and soul.
The Golden Door is probably the most Instagrammable all-inclusive resort out there.
- Daily in-room massage
- Up to 4 sessions with a personal trainer
- Over 40 fitness classes from light to challenging
- A personalized take-home fitness plan
- Detailed skin analysis and personalized treatment recommendations
- 5 Skincare sessions including 1 body treatment and 2 herbal wraps
- Nutrition education classes
- Cooking class
- 12 Mountain or meadow hikes of varying challenge on 25 miles of private trails
- 7 State of the art gyms
- 2 Labyrinths
- Bathhouse with jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- 2 Swimming pools
- Watsu water therapy pool
- A meal plan that reflects your dietary needs and preferences
- Warm-ups, shorts, t-shirts and terry robe are supplied and laundered daily
- Sandals, sun hat and a fanny pack for hikes
- Golden Door skin care products
- Roundtrip transportation from San Diego or Los Angeles area airports
- 600-acres of native hills, meadows, Japanese gardens, and citrus groves
- 5 Acres of bio-intensive gardens
Packages at Golden Door start at $9,850. This rate is intended for a 7 night stay.
We know most people associate all-inclusive resorts with the Caribbean or somewhere in Mexico, there are plenty of options within the United States. While a majority of the options are not focused on unlimited alcohol like most all-inclusive resorts, your body with thank you with the wellness and mindfulness experience.
From rustic cabins to lakeside properties, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
These all-inclusive options offer the same hassle-free experience that welcomes visitors to sit back, relax and enjoy the getaway you deserve. Don’t be afraid to treat yourself the right way with one of these 8 all-inclusive resorts and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Christine Devereaux Evangelistaview post
Christine Devereaux Evangelista
Christine Devereaux Evangelista is the Editorial Director for ChatterSource. In her free time, she enjoys volunteering, arts & crafts, baking and binge-watching crime dramas. She lives in Denver, CO with her husband, Darin and Goldendoodle, Walter.view post