You may be thinking, “breathwork? I don’t need that. I can breathe just fine on my own.”
This is true. Your body is amazing and can breathe for you without you trying.
And yet, the way that you breathe might actually be causing more harm than good. Check this article out to learn more about how you may be breathing incorrectly.
The truth is, by consciously breathing and engaging in breathwork, you can profoundly benefit your physical, mental and emotional well-being!
Your Breathing Matters
Have you ever noticed that your breath is different when you’re angry versus calm?
Just as your body naturally shifts your breathing pattern based on your situation and feelings, you can shift yourself into desired states with specific breathing patterns. There is literally a breathing pattern for every desired mood or energy state. And breathwork is extremely healing in terms of releasing trauma and trapped emotions in the body.
If you’re ready to try doing guided breathwork, check out the Hype Hub membership with on-demand resources like breathwork and meditation for all levels.
Your breath is the bridge between:
- Body and Mind
- Spirit and Matter
- Conscious and Subconscious
Conscious breathing (breathwork) is a powerful healing tool you have access to at any moment. And there are a ton of benefits to getting control of your breathing.
So, what exactly are these 31 benefits?
31 Reasons to Start Breathwork
The following benefits range from mood shifts, emotional healing, physical improvements, mental resets, and more.
- Increased energy
- Profound sense of calm in your body and mind
- Boost in mood
- Increased self-awareness
- Clearer mind and clarity around your goals
- Less procrastination
- Heightened intuition
- Improved communication
- Decreased muscle tension and pain
- Greater freedom of movement
- Better sleep
- Increased joy and “lightness”
- Greater libido
- Increased focus and concentration
- Deeper spiritual connection
- Uplifted body image
- Closure and forgiveness
- Healed grief
- Improved creativity
- Increased circulation
- Decreased stress and overwhelm
- Heightened self-awareness
- Elevated feelings of being grounded and centered
- Emotional healing and release of past trauma
- Elimination of limiting beliefs
- Healed abandonment and rejection wounds
- Greater ability to handle stress
- Boost in self-acceptance
- Improved performance both physically and mentally
- Removal of bad habits
- Increased sense of “aliveness”
Pretty epic, right? Still hesitant on how all of these can be achieved via breathing? I don’t blame you. And you must try it out and see for yourself.
Start the Hype Hub Membership today and choose from guided breathwork videos like:
- Breathwork for Joy
- Breathwork for Anxiety
- Breathwork for Energy
- Breathwork for Grounding
And so many more!
You are one breath away from shifting your experience. And it’s a superpower you can tap into at any time!
You might also be interested in: Essential Oils To Help Your 5 Biggest Struggles