Interested In Writing for ChatterSource?
ChatterSource.com welcomes guest post submissions that would provide value to our audience. If you are interested in submitted a guest post, please read this page in its entirety.
Guest Posting Criteria
- Interesting. Your content should appeal to our audience. If you are unsure of the type of content that we publish, please spend more time on our website.
- Original. We will only publish articles that are original and written only for ChatterSource.
- 1,000+ words. All content less than 1,000 words will be rejected. Aim for 1,200 – 2,000 words.
- Error free. If we have to spend more than 20 minutes editing your article, we are not going to publish it.
- Well formatted. No one wants to read a wall of text. Use proper headings, subheadings, and lists where appropriate.
ChatterSource will NOT Publish
- Overly promotional content. It is acceptable to include 1 or 2 links to your product, but anything that reads as an advertorial will be rejected.
- Paid links or mentions. If your guest post includes links or mentions that you were compensated for, your content will be rejected.
- Previously published content. All content must be 100% original and new.
- Plagiarized content. We will run all content through a plagiarism checker. If any section of your submission is plagiarized, your content will be rejected.
- Unattributed quotes or stats. Please attribute all sources.
- Photos or graphics that we don’t own. If you would like to include photos or graphics in your article, please be sure that you own the content and that ChatterSource has the rights to publish it.
- Paid Content/Links. If you would like to submit an inquiry about paid links or content, please email email@example.com. All paid content will be marked as such.
- Reposting. If you would like to repost your guest post on another platform, please wait 10 days after ChatterSource publishes the article and link back to the original source.
- Rejections. ChatterSource is under no obligation to publish your contribution and we reserve the right to reject your submission at any stage of the process.
- Communications. We receive countless submissions. If you do not hear back from us within 30 days, you can assume that your pitch has not been accepted.
- Editing. We reserve the right to edit contributions at our discretion.
- Removal. While we strive to keep all content on ChatterSource indefinitely, we reserve the right to remove your contribution at any time without notice.
To Pitch an Idea to ChatterSource
- Send a pitch with your topic idea and a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait 7-14 days for approval or rejection.
- Once approved, reply with your finished article in the body of the email.
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio.