Banner: Zino Scheers on Unsplash
Alas, not every day is a walk in Disneyland. And while nothing may quite replace the rides, the sight of Mickey Mouse and a stroll down Main Street with a bag of popcorn in your hand, there is a way to put a lot more magic into your day.
The new wave of Disney subscription boxes includes a bevy of wonderful surprises like snacks, clothes, jewelry, books, movies and tons of fun souvenirs. There’s a subscription to suit every price range, and many can be at least partially customized to age, gender and other preferences.
If you’re a true Disney fan or just need a little more magic in your day, check out these monthly subscriptions to make your home one of the happiest places on earth!
Price: from $9 to $299 per month
Bibbidi is curated by a group of ladies from Florida who make it their job to find the latest and coolest swag from Disney parks and resorts and send it straight to your door. With a total of 8 different boxes, you’re sure to find something that suits your fancy and your price range.
Depending on the box you choose, you can expect treasures like mugs, mini backpacks, pins, plushies, decals, mouse ears and more.
Six of the eight boxes can be customized according to gender or gender-neutral preferences. And you will also answer a super brief questionnaire to help them know your tastes better. All of the subscriptions are obligation-free and can be canceled at any time.
Here’s a brief overview of their box collection:
- Sparkle Box: Includes 5 or more Disney decals and magnets ($9 per month/not customizable)
- Bling Box: Includes 2 Disney pins ($19 per month/not customizable)
- Dreams Box: Includes 3 items based on value. ($39 per month/customizable)
- Wishes Box: Includes 3 to 5 items based on value ($49 per month customizable)
- Fantasy Box: Includes 3 to 5 items based on value ($59 per month customizable)
- Imagination Box: Includes 3 to 5 items based on value ($99 per month customizable)
- Ultimate Magic Box: Includes 3 to 5 items, including 1 designer item ($119 per month customizable)
- Simply Spectacular Box: These upper-tier boxes are sold in limited quantities only, first come, first serve. You must also complete a preference and wishlist before purchasing. The number of items will depend on their value. ($219 or $299 per month customizable)
Price: from $30.99 to $79.99 per month
This Florida-based company tracks down Disney merch from both the parks and licensed retailers to help you bring a little extra magic into your day. Expect things like plushies, small toys, keychains, sunglasses, scrunchies and other Disney exclusive goodies from this subscription service.
Depending on the Walt Life box you choose, you’ll receive 3 to 6 licensed items. And while you can’t pick out specific items, you can set your preferences according to your age and gender. We also like the fact that you can choose to skip a month at any time (and also have the option to cancel your subscription at any time).
And for all you Star Wars fanatics, there’s even a box built around your favorite space drama to remind you that the Force is always with you! Expect things like action figures, hats, t-shirts and other quirky items like keychains with a baby Yoda on them.
Here’s a brief rundown on their box selection:
- Classic Box: 3 or more licensed items ($30.99 per month)
- Magic Box: 4 or more licensed items ($39.99 per month)
- Magic Plus Box: 5 or more licensed items ($49.99 per month)
- Kingdom Box: 6 or more licensed items ($79.99 per month)
- Walt Wars Box: 4 or more authentic Star Wars-themed items ($49.99 per month)
Price: $124.99 per month
This well-reviewed company offers six different one-time boxes that include themes like The Haunted Mansion Box, The Disney Villain Box and the Lilo & Stitch Magic Box. Price-wise, most of these themed boxes clock in around the $200 mark. But if you’re looking for 12 months of magic at your door, you can also order the slightly more affordable Disney Magic Subscription Box for $124.99 per month.
What makes the Magic At Your Door box unique is your ability to customize it by making a wishlist and marking your preferences. You still won’t know exactly what’s coming every month, but it will be tailored to your tastes and include at least one wishlist item.
You can expect recently released Disney merchandise and collectibles from their parks, including Disney World, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Disney Land. This subscription also comes with a unique money-back guarantee and can be canceled anytime.
Price: From $29.99 to $199.99 per month
Mickey Monthly offers a variety of monthly subscriptions. First, their special Theme Park editions include items that come directly to you from one of the Disney parks – so if you’re a die hard and purist Walt fan, this option could be for you.
There are four different boxes to choose from in this category which can be customized to include Disney souvenirs, snacks straight from Main Street or both. Here’s a brief rundown:
- Fairy Box: Includes a variable amount of basic Disney park items. ($29.99 per month)
- Mickey Box: Includes a variable amount of basic to medium park items ($49.99 per month)
- Castle Box: Includes basic, medium and 3 larger mystery items. ($79.99 per month)
- Kingdom Box: Includes basic, medium and 6 larger mystery items. ($199.99 per month)
Mickey Monthly’s original subscription boxes are slightly different in that the contents contain a mix of licensed and branded items that don’t come from Disney parks.
- Classic Size : Mix of basic to medium size souvenirs and occasional snacks. ($19 per month)
- Magic Size: A slightly larger mix of basic to medium size souvenirs and occasional snacks. ($39 per month)
- Royal Bundle: Includes 3 mystery items and at least one designer item per month like a backpack, figurine or premium snowglobe. ($90 per month)
Price: $19.99 per month
If your little bookworm is fascinated with Disney, or you want to encourage your kids to read, the Disney Premier Pack is a real page-turner of a subscription box. Your first box costs $9.95 and includes three hardcover books, a sticker album, three sheets of stickers, a collectible Tsum-Tsum figure and character-themed activities and activity cards.
From then on, you’ll pay $19.99 per month for the same bundle featuring a variety of the most beloved Disney characters and plenty of new activities to keep the magic going. Another nice plus with this subscription is that you can review each month in advance and decide to skip a month or choose a different bundle.
Price: $39.99 per month
Prepare for cuteness overload with these exclusive and adorable goodies from places like the Tokyo Disney Resort and the Disney Store in Tokyo. Depending on the box, you’ll receive 3 to 6 rare items, including merch like jewelry, keychains, accessories, plushies and a lot more.
Let MyKawaiiMouse know your favorite characters, movies and types of items, and they’ll try to include them. Carefully curated with exclusive merchandise you won’t find anywhere else, this joyful box from Japan is sure to bring plenty of oohs and ahhs your way!
Price: $20 to $100 per month
With boxes priced as economically as $20, it’s easy to up the enchantment factor in your day with Mouse Merch. Expect fun stuff like Funko figurines, hats, mugs, pins, books, backpacks, apparel and much more. You can also specify your size for any clothing items you may receive when you place your subscription.
- Blind Box 20: 1 to 3 items ($20 per month)
- Blind Box 50: 3-5 items ($50 per month)
- Blind Box 100: 5-7 items ($100 per month)
Price: $45 to $300
Everything you find inside these fun-filled boxes comes straight from Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Resorts. With a total of 6 different types of subscriptions, you can choose from things like coffee, snacks, souvenirs or a little bit of everything.
In short, there’s something for everyone with Gifts from Mickey.
Here’s a brief rundown on their boxes.
- Disney Coffee Lover: Includes coffees served at Walt Disney world paired with a mug or snack. ($45 per month)
- Disney Snack Pack: Includes a variety of candy and snacks you love to munch on while strolling down Main Street. ($49.99 per month)
- Dream Box: Includes 2-8 items that could be a little bit of everything. You’ll find things from the Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, EPCOT and surrounding Disney resorts. ($79.99 per month)
- Be Our Guest Box: Includes 3 to 8 items, ranging from snacks, housewares and other gifts from Walt Disney World. ($99.99 per month)
- Palace Box: Includes 4 to 12 items and a variety of surprises that will please everyone in the family. ($169.99 per month)
- Kingdom Box: This family-sized variety pack features things like games, snacks, backpacks and more from all over Walt Disney World. ($299.99 per month)
Price $25 per month
The fragrance products in this unique subscription box are specially designed for Disney lovers to stir up the scents and memories from the happiest place on earth. Inside each Scents from Mickey box, you’ll find a candle, two fragrance products and a special gift.
Past scents and candles have included things like Main Street Bakery and Popcorn. Life will be smelling a whole lot sweeter when your box arrives every month.
Price: $1 to start, prices vary after the initial subscription fee
You may already have Disney+, but if you’re one of those film fanatics that just has to have physical copies of their favorite movies, then the Disney Move Club is tailor-made for you. When you open your subscription, you’ll get four movies for just $1.
After that, you’ll agree to purchase 5 titles over the course of your membership, starting at $19.95. Movies include recent Disney films and classics as well as hit features from Pixar and Marvel Studios.
You can also choose the format that you’d like to receive the films in – DVD, Blue Ray or 4K Ultra HD.
As a member, you’ll get up to 50% off your favorite films and also get exclusive gifts and members-only collectibles for free. It’s the most entertaining way to build your collection!
When You Wish Upon a Star…
Wishing upon a star is always fun, but Disney subscription boxes are a surefire way to make everyday life a lot more enchanting. Whether it’s the snacks, your favorite characters or the smell of Main Street that light up your life, these monthly treasure chests are a great way to keep yourself entertained until your next visit to the Magic Kingdom or your other favorite Disney park.
So have fun, and may all your Disney dreams come true!
You might also be interested in: The 16 Best Mystery Subscription Boxes Like “Hunt A Killer”
Best Disney Subscription Boxes:
- Bibbidi Boxes
- Walt Life
- Magic at Your Door
- Mickey Monthly
- Disney Premier Pack
- My Favorite Kawaii Disney Japan Monthly
- Mouse Merch
- Gifts from Mickey
- Scents from Mickey
- Disney Movie Club